What happens to the dud weeks? Weeks can go by where it feels like no progress is being made.
I’m back for a short and sweet update, and I’m a little nervous to share that I haven’t really made any forward progress over the last few weeks. In fact, I’ve been avoiding recording an update episode because I want to be able to come back and show off a shiny new project—like, voila! Here ya go!
But my writing and building progress isn’t like that. The last few weeks have been full of work and deadlines, but I haven’t had space—or made space—for writing. Instead, I shipped important work and I still have a goal that’s on the back burner.
Here’s a short and sweet update from the writing cave, and what I’ve learned even though it’s been a lull for a moment when it comes to writing.
The Startup Pregnant Podcast Episode #131
SOME QUOTES FOR THE EPISODE
- It’s okay to have cycles that ebb and flow—you won’t make progress on all the things all the time.
- Taking space feels like I’m not being productive, but I can feel a sense of excitement and renewed enthusiasm brewing for my work, and that is an incredibly powerful and useful thing to have.
- Not all productivity can be measured or seen.
- Stillness is as important as movement.
SIGN UP FOR THE PRIVATE FIRESIDE CHAT PODCAST WITH SARAH—EXCLUSIVELY FOR PATREON BACKERS
If you’re a fan of this podcast, you’ll love the private, ask-me-anything fireside chat with Sarah. For Patreon supporters only, get access to a new podcast episode every month AND the chance to ask Sarah any question you want about life, business, and parenting. She will honor everything honestly. Patreon supporters who become sponsors at $7 a month get exclusive access to these episodes that aren’t published anywhere else. Head to www.patreon.com/startuppregnant to become a back and get immediate access to the episodes.
THE STARTUP PREGNANT PODCAST & HOST
- Sign up for the Weekly Startup Pregnant Newsletter with insights, strategies, and new ideas for working parents.
- Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you think!
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Want to sponsor the podcast? We’ve got great sponsors and only one shout-out per episode. We don’t shove tons of ads into our podcast. We only work with awesome.
- Still here? Definitely leave us a review on iTunes. It’s really helpful for the show!